Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The girls are a mess!



The girls are big and spoiled! My three favorites above are super spoiled. Luna is just a giant fluffball of sweetness. I love my splash cochin to pieces. Then there is my loud talker, Ruby. A cochin also but much smaller than Luna. She has the most beautiful fluffy red and buff tail. then there is Speckles the silver laced wyandotte. She has been a mess since day 1. Spoiled beyond words and she loves to go for rides in the van.

The rest of the crew is all grown up now too and doing great. Domino my little Dominique got something stuck in her throat and we almost lost her. but thanks to the wonderful advice and suggestions from Speckledhen, she bounced right back after dislodging the obstruction.

Now we are waiting on our ducks to arrive next week...I cannot wait to see how this goes. Speckles and Sandy (one of our EEs) come in the house regularly so their reaction to ducklings should be humorous.